Home Depot ESS is MyTHDHR’s self-service portal for employees, with which you can log into your employee account with your AIS store ID or local LAN ID, password and username to access your Home Depot ESS access. – Manage your profile, get information about your MyTHDHR Benefits, responsibilities and other obligations while working at Home Depot.
Home Depot Inc. is an American retail giant. It was founded in 1978. The company offers construction tools, products and services related to home improvement. The company has total assets of $ 51.24 billion and has numerous large format stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
To keep employees motivated and competitive, Home Depot launched a web portal (MyTHDHR.com) for employees to manage their information and stay in touch with company updates.
Some of the advantages of using MyTHDHR:
- Check the member’s profile.
- Ability to view and print pay stubs and historical income statements.
- Update your tax withholding.
- Direct deposit information updated or activated.
- Possibility of registering online or activating a salary card.
- Edit the postal address.
- Access to save or change your Homer Fund deduction
- Evaluate the license information (LOA).
- Possibility of checking the vacation status (LOA).
MyTHDHR is The Home Depot’s employee portal. It offers Home Depot members many resources to help them manage their schedules online, access pensions and benefits, view pay checks, W-2 forms, and more. MyTHDHR also provides access to My Orange Ladder (Home Depot Professional Management Tool) and Home Depot Self-Service (ESS).
ESS allows you to view and edit some of your employees’ information. Please check your address and other personal information at the Employee Self-Service each month to make sure The Home Depot can contact you about benefits, taxes and more if necessary.