MyTHDHR Your Schedule (www.MyTHDHR.com) is the official Home Depot employee registration portal operated by The Home Depot. The MyTHDHR login portal is primarily used to post all Home Depot beneficiary plans, MyTHDHR benefits, and solutions to work-related problems online.
MyTHDHR allows you to view and edit most of your employee information in one place. You can see your address and other personal information. This also includes administration, as well as positions within the company and other positions outside the store. The MyTHDHR online portal has a large number of areas where you can call and access important information about your work.
Home Depot ESS employees can manage their accounts at www.MyTHDHR.com. Each MyTHDHR employee can use the portal to find out their work report and personal data.
Reset MyTHDHR Employee Self-Service Username
Forgot your MyTHDHR username? Do not worry; We will tell you how to get it back. To get your username from MyTHDHR, follow these steps:
- Visit www.MyTHDHR.com and go to the login page.
- Now click on the option I forgot my username / password.
- Then you will be asked questions and information such as your full name, date of birth, employee number, etc.
- After entering all the information correctly, click the “Submit” button.
- If you don’t get the “Forgot username” option. Next, you need to contact your human resources manager or MyTHDHR’s customer service number.
MyTHDHR Portal Forgot Password Process
Forgot your password? If so, follow the steps below to reset it.
- Visit the official website at www.MyTHDHR.com
- Click on the ‘Kronos Time, Attendance and Schedule’ option.
- Then go to the “I forgot my password / username” section.
- Now click on the Reset Password button.
- Then you need to enter your username or email address which is linked / registered in the MyTHDHR employee self-service login portal.
- After that, delete the reCaptcha and click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email to your associated email id stating that the email contains a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and enter a new password.
- For more information, see the article on how to login to MyTHDHR.
If you have not received the reset button, you should call MyTHDHR.com technical support at 1-866-698-4347 (1-866-MyTHDHR) or your human resources manager. They will help you recover your MyTHDHR login password. You can reach them starting at 8 a.m. at 20 hours. Monday to Friday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.