Home Depot is the largest home improvement chain in the United States. The network sells household products, appliances, building materials and offers a wide range of home construction services.
MyTHDHR is The Home Depot’s online employee portal. It is located at www.MyTHDHR.com. Home Depot employees can use the site to view and manage their schedules, view payroll, and access company news.
MyTHDHR Login allows employees to view MyTHDHR Your Schedule, My life inside, and manage their benefits online.
However, you must log in to the Home Depot MyTHDHR (Home Depot Associate Login) system to access all Home Depot benefits.
MyTHDHR Portal Login Guide
You can easily sign up for MyTHDHR through the Home Depot website. Here is a comprehensive guide to help you through the login process.
To log in, you just need to simply follow the given steps:
- Access MyTHDHR.com/ESS from any of your devices with a stable internet connection
- If you access the page from your PC, you will need to open Kronos My Schedule in the upper left corner.
- If you are using a smartphone, touch the menu option and click My Calendar to go to the login page.
- You must now select the appropriate language from the list provided. You should choose the language that you are comfortable with.
- Enter your store range after selecting the language option provided there.
- Click on the location option to enter your location. If you are from Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands, you must
- Login now.
- You must enter your username and password in the field provided.
- Finally, click on the Login button to continue.
MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS Login for Retirees
If you are a retired member of MyTHDHR, here are step-by-step instructions on how to access your retired member account.
- Click on the MyTHDHR Retiree Account link above
- You will be directed to “MyTHDHR ex Associates Employee Self Service Access”.
- Identify yourself now as an inactive MyTHDHR member by providing the following:
- Name, date of birth (as in your old MyTHDHR account), enter the last 6 digits of your social security number (SSN) or your social security number (SIN).
- Enter the secret job provided and click Security Validation.
- When you verify the security of your Home Depot ESS, log into your account with the old MyTHDHR member account.
Home Depot Former Associates Login Page
Home Depot Alumni Registration Guide. Log into your old Homedepot ESS partner account.
- Visit former partners on the myTHDHR Homedepot login page at www.MyTHDHR.com
- Click on the “Home Depot Employee Self-Service” option on the left side of the screen.
- A new page will open. Scroll down and click on the Home Depot ESS Associate link above.
- In the new tab, fill in the form with your name, date of birth, the last 6 digits of your SSN (CPF) or SIN (CPF), activate the verification option, and click “Next” to continue.
Now follow the rest of the instructions on the partner login page above to log into your old Homedepot ESS partner account.